Halo is one of Bungies bigest hits and a riddled with easter eggs for those willing to look.
- In Halo 1 and 3 there is a hidden grunt at the end of the final runs
- In Halo 1 the hidden grunt is reffered to as the thirsty grunt due to several comments he make after finding him.
- In Halo 1 there are several refrances to Marathon (a previous Bungie game) one of which is the Marathon insigna on the side of the Pillar Of Autumn.
- In Halo 2 on the level when you fight the Scareb there is a hidden plasma rifle that shoots Scareb blasts.
- In Halo 2 there is a hidden flood enemie "the juggernuaght" who was pulled out, he was named after a Marathon enemie.
- In Halo 3 the hidden grunt is the "final Unogoy" as he is (chronologically) the final grunt in the series. He make several comments refrancing the books and the other halo games.